Shamanic Healing Sessions
I offer shamanic healing sessions for humans, animals, businesses and *land (*also see “Land, House & Space Clearing”) by appointment. From a shamanic perspective all illness and disharmony is rooted in one or more imbalances. With humans and animals illness first presents in the spiritual body and when left untreated can manifest into an emotional and/or physical illness. So when facilitating shamanic healing we’re addressing what is spiritually out of balance. The source of illness can be relative to a present life journey, rooted in a past life and/or is something that has been carried forward from our Ancestry. The effects of shamanic healing both short and long term are dependent upon the clients openness to receive the healing and their commitment to make an honest effort to make the necessary changes in their lives to support continued healing. There are no quick fixes, healing is a process that unfolds over time and requires commitment and patience with ones self.
There are a few main causes of illness from a shamanic perspective, see descriptions below. Please note that symptoms of each imbalance vary and sometimes overlap. The following is offered only for descriptive purposes and not as a guide for self-diagnosis.
- Power Loss: We don’t always know what causes power loss, however the symptoms can include; chronic fatigue, lack of purpose, depression, poor boundaries and/or a series of misfortunes. Power is typically retrieved on behalf of the client to restore vitality and offer additional support moving forward and additional homework assigned to support the client in cultivating and holding their vitality.
- Soul Loss: Soul loss occurs when a person, place or animal experiences a difficult and/or traumatic experience. Some symptoms of soul loss are; chronic &/or terminal physical illness, chronic depression, consistent fear/anxiety, feeling split and/or incomplete, consistent feelings of apathy or numbness, addiction and/or a feeling of watching your life from the outside. Soul essence is retrieved on the clients behalf and returned to them in ordinary reality, the effects of soul retrieval vary depending on the client and the circumstances under which the essence fragmented. Some feel a sense of wholeness and purpose, others experience emotions they haven’t felt since the soul essence left and/or was hidden, those with physical illnesses can become well. There are many factors to consider, but this gives you a general idea.
- Entanglements: Entanglements are essentially entangled energies that are binding us in some way. They typically come in 3 forms; cords, curses and/or contracts. Symptoms of entanglements past life or present may include some of the following; chronically feeling stuck, a history of patterns in your life that feel somewhat foreign to you, difficulty in relationships, feeling drained coupled with a feeling of being attached to someone or something. Entanglements are often dissolved or unraveled restoring a persons vitality and creating energetic space for the client to move forward on their path without the unnatural influence of other living or non-living (ancestral) beings.
- Spiritual Blockages (intrusions): Spiritual blockages or intrusions are related to either a disembodied spirit (a person whom has died but has not crossed over, this can be someone you knew or a complete stranger) and/or discarnate non-human beings that are attached to us also known in shamanic terms as “possession” or by misplaced energy, which is essentially un-owned energy released by yourself or another that gets held in a space or our body to the point where it has created a blockage that needs to be cleared. Symptoms of intrusions and blockages can include; sudden onset of nausea, the presentation of physical ailments either new or chronic, abrupt change in mood, energy and/or disposition, sleep paralysis, feeling energetically and/or physically drained and/or unable to motivate ones self over an extended period of time of days, weeks or months, hearing voices in your mind or body that sound apart from your own voice, sudden onset of addictive behaviors, the presentation of cravings or habits that are outside of your ordinary behaviors (for example if you don’t usually drink but find yourself craving alcohol, or if you don’t normally curse, but find yourself cursing/swearing), intense emotions such as anger, rage or sadness that feel foreign to you and a feeling being taken over. Blockages & intrusions are treated with extraction methods of releasing and transmuting any misplaced energy and compassionately de-possessing any spirits attached to the client and helping those spirits go into the light so they can begin their journey in the afterlife.
- Ancestral Patterns: Ancestral healing often involves addressing many of the imbalances mentioned above, however it is the Ancestors from which you have descended that receive the healing which in turn clears the pattern for your descendants. The Ancestors that receive the healing are disembodied spirits (see above) who are related to us and are stuck in between the worlds for various reasons. The imbalance created in the past has been carried forth through the line often times from hundreds or thousands of years ago. Ancestral patterns can effect us physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually and can present as physical or mental illnesses passed down from generation to generation or as seemingly unrelated physical, emotional, mental or spiritual illnesses. Often times a person doesn’t recognize an imbalance as being related to their Ancestors as we come in with the pattern and therefore can see or experience it as being part of us. Once the Ancestor has been crossed over and the energy of the pattern cleared from the client’s lineage it is then the work of the client to identify how they are living the patterns named in the session in their own lives. Clients are provided with a worksheet and follow up assistance to support them in this work. Here is a link to an article written about this specific form of ancestral healing “Healing the Ancestral Lines” By Christina Pratt.
I never know what will come up in a session as I do not have a personal agenda and rely on my relationship with my helping spirits to facilitate a healing that is in alignment with your highest good at the time of your session.
Sessions can take place in person (locally) or remotely (long distance). In person sessions typically last about 2-3 hours from when you walk in the door to when you leave. For long distance sessions we 1st set up a phone consult appointment. After we’ve discussed your intentions and addressed any questions, I’ll facilitate your session as I have time in my schedule and contact you when the session is complete.
Each session includes:
- An initial phone consultation where we talk a bit about why you’re seeking shamanic healing, what steps you’ve taken to correct the imbalance up to this point and what kind of support systems you have in place to help you integrate the healing. Please note there is no charge for an initial phone consultation.
- The facilitation of your healing session.
- A *downloadable audio recording of your session. (*Session audio files are sent to you through DropBox via email 24-48 hours after your session enabling you to download or stream the audio recording (you do not need a DropBox account for this). Files are deleted from the server after 30 days. Audio CD’s are also available by snail mail for an additional cost of $15, which includes USPS first class shipping to anywhere in the USA.)
Healing Session Rates:
Monetary investment for a healing session …… $175 – *$250 self-determined sliding scale
*Healing sessions where ancestral clearing work is the primary focus are $250 per session.
If you feel deeply called to receive a session and finances are a consideration, please do let me know.
Complete the form below or contact me by phone 707.357.5869 if you’re interested in receiving a healing session. Please allow 4-5 business days for my reply.