Long-distance and in-person healing sessions for humans, animals, businesses and *land (*also see “Land, House & Space Clearing”) by appointment.
Generally speaking, illness, disease, and disharmony, whether internal or external, are messengers. They let us know when our attention is needed in some area of our life or environment. In this way, illness is a doorway to transformation and good health rooted in flexibility, acceptance, openness, change, availability for transformation and groundedness.
From a shamanic perspective illness first takes root in the spiritual body and when left untreated manifests as a physical, emotional or mental imbalance. Each person’s healing journey is unique, as is the source of and cure for their illness. In shamanic healing we are treating the whole Self. Wounds, illnesses, and diseases are honored and respected for their truth. Healing is a process that unfolds over time and the effects of shamanic healing are largely dependant upon a persons readiness and willingness to make the necessary changes in their lives to support good health.
There are a few primary sources of imbalance and accompanying methods of restoring health. Your session could include one or more of them. Please note that symptoms vary and sometimes overlap. The following is offered only for descriptive purposes and not as a guide for self-diagnosis.
- Power Retrieval: Power is retrieved on behalf of the client and returned in some form. Symptoms of power loss include; chronic fatigue, lack of purpose, depression, poor boundaries and/or a series of misfortunes.
- Soul Retrieval: Soul loss occurs when a person, place or animal experiences a difficult and traumatic experience such as separation, abuse, violence, neglect, surgery or the loss of a loved one. When the trauma occurs a part of our soul essence (unique energetic signature) may split from our body. This essence takes with it our vital energy and gifts that would otherwise support us in living healthy, meaningful and full lives. In Soul Retrieval work, the lost essence is located, healed and returned to the client. The effects of soul retrieval vary depending on the client and the circumstances under which the essence fragmented. Some feel a sense of wholeness and purpose, increased energy and creativity, others experience emotions they haven’t felt since the soul essence left and/or was hidden, those with physical illnesses can become well. There are many factors to consider, but this gives you a general idea. Some symptoms of soul loss include; memory loss, disassociation, feeling split, incomplete or not fully here, chronic or terminal physical illness, chronic depression, consistent fear/anxiety, consistent feelings of apathy or numbness, addiction and/or a feeling of watching your life from the outside.
- Dis-Entanglement: Dis-entanglement often involves the dissolving or unraveling of energies. Entanglements are essentially entangled energies that are binding us in some way causing us to feel stuck or drained. They typically come in 3 forms; cords, curses and/or contracts. Other symptoms of entanglements past life or present may include; chronically feeling stuck, a history of patterns in your life that feel somewhat foreign to you, difficulty in relationships, feeling drained coupled with a feeling of being attached to someone or something, feeling influenced by someone else’s emotions or desires.
- Extraction/Spirit Release: Spiritual blockages or intrusions are related to foreign energies that are misplaced in our bodies. The source of an intrusion may be one or more human or non-human Spirit Attachments, also known in shamanic terms as “possession” or “overshadowing” or by misplaced energy. Misplaced energy is essentially un-owned energy released by yourself or another that gets held in a space or in our body to the point where it has created a blockage that needs to be cleared. These foreign energies are either extracted and transformed or compassionately released and returned to their origin. Symptoms of intrusions and blockages may include; sudden onset of nausea, presentation of physical ailments either new or chronic, abrupt change in mood, energy or disposition, sleep paralysis, paranormal activity, feeling energetically or physically drained, inability to motivate ones self over an extended period of time of days, weeks or months, hearing voices in your mind or body that sound apart from your own voice, sudden onset of addictive behaviors, the presentation of cravings or habits that are outside of your ordinary behaviors (for example if you don’t usually drink but find yourself craving alcohol, or if you don’t normally curse, but find yourself cursing/swearing), intense emotions such as anger, rage or sadness that feel foreign to you and a feeling being taken over.
- Ancestral Healing/Clearing: Ancestral healing often involves addressing many of the imbalances mentioned above, however it is the Ancestors from which you have descended that receives the healing which in turn clears the pattern for your descendants. These are Ancestors who have died and have been stuck in between the worlds for various reasons. The imbalance created in the past has been carried forth through the line oftentimes from hundreds or thousands of years ago. Ancestral patterns can affect us physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually and can present as physical or mental illnesses passed down from generation to generation or as seemingly unrelated physical, emotional, mental or spiritual illnesses. Often times a person doesn’t recognize an imbalance as being related to their Ancestors as we come in with the pattern and therefore can see or experience it as being part of us. Once the Ancestor has been crossed over and the energy of the pattern cleared from the client’s lineage it is then the work of the client to identify how they are living the patterns. Here is a link to an article written about this specific form of ancestral healing “Healing the Ancestral Lines” By Christina Pratt.
I never know what will come up in a session as I do not have a personal agenda and rely on my relationship with my helping spirits to facilitate healing that is in alignment with your highest good at the time of your session.
Sessions can take place in person (locally) or remotely (long distance). In-person sessions typically last about 2 hours from when you walk in the door to when you leave. Long distance sessions either take place by phone appointment or I facilitate them as I have time in my schedule and send you an audio recording of the session when the session is complete.
- An initial phone consultation where we talk a bit about why you’re seeking healing, what steps you’ve taken to address your challenges up to this point and what kind of support systems you have in place to help you integrate the healing. Please note there is no charge for an initial phone consultation.
- The facilitation of your healing session.
- Long distance sessions include a link to stream/download an audio recording of your session.
- A follow up phone appointment to check in on how you’re doing post-session.
Healing Session Rates:
Monetary investment for a healing session …… $175 – *$250 self-determined sliding scale
*Healing sessions where Ancestral Clearing work is the primary focus are $250 per session.
*Assessment Journeys (upon request) ….. $75 This is a journey I take to my helping spirits on your behalf to receive an assessment of what is spiritually out of balance and what healing can be facilitated in your best and highest good at this time to restore balance. I conduct assessment journeys long distance and email the notes and/or audio recording to you when the journey is complete. If after receiving your assessment journey you chose to move forward with a healing session you are welcome to discount your healing session fee by $50.
If you feel deeply called to receive a session and finances are a consideration, please do let me know.
Complete the form below or contact me by phone (707) 397-0018 if you’re interested in receiving a healing session. It may take up to 5 business days to receive my reply, thank you in advance for your patience.