Saturday September 28th & Sunday, September 29th
10am – 5:30 pm
Arcata Healing Center – Arcata, CA
This 2 day experiential workshop is an introduction to Cross-Cultural Shamanism. Knowing how to journey with your personal spirit guides and allies is not a gift only available to a select few. It’s an inherent capability that helps us navigate our lives with greater wisdom.
As a participant you can expect to:
- Meet your personal spiritual guides and allies and experience how to journey with them for guidance and healing.
- Learn how to form clear questions to journey on.
- Build good alliance with your spiritual guides and allies.
- Learn the ethics and protocols of shamanism and its traditional uses in healing.
- Work in connection with others: the first steps towards shamanic healing work.
- Work in a small group setting where each participant will receive individual support.
Tuition: $150-$195 self-determined sliding scale, $100 non-refundable deposit. Space accommodates up to 6 participants, registration required.